 Star Wars / 8325
Re: Lego survey in Millenium Falcon set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 03:59:05 GMT

"Carrie Whitcher" <ExitG@aol.com> wrote in message
news:Fxpxr9.F24@lugnet.com...
Hi all,

I haven't read the SW group so forgive me if this has already been
brought to everyone's attention...

In the Millenium Falcon set there is a survey card that can be
filled out, asking for comments on lego set purchases, etc.  Everyone
who fills it out gets a free lego gift in the mail.  I sent mine out
today and WLYK when and what I receive...
My bet will be a cowboy keychain.  I am one of many that filled out a survey
card and received a keychain in return.  It is not specific to the MF, but
randomly placed in most sets.

-- DM Garcia
"The sunset that evening was glorious, and it promised that we would have
clear, sunny skies for the first day of the battle of Vo Mimbre."