 Star Wars / 8110
Re: Why we won't see the Emperor...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 18:44:41 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Aaron West writes:

How's about a EIGHT PACK!!
One Stormtrooper, one Snowtrooper, one TIE Pilot, one Death Star Trooper, one
AT-AT Driver, one Sandtrooper, one black uniform Officer and one AT-ST
Driver!!!!
Who here would not order at LEAST 10 of that minifig pack?!?!
Sign me up as soon as LEGO makes it!
Aaron

hehehe... now that we're dreaming, how about a SW minifig bucket?  It would
come with one each of the unique minifigs (Luke, Han, Chewie, Leia, Obi-Wan
(old and young), Panaka, C-3PO (old and new,) Anakin, Padme, Palpatine, the
Darths, etc.)  Also included would be a whole pile of Stormtroopers,
Scouttroopers, Battle Droids, Gungans, Misc. Rebels + Imperials, etc.  But NO
JAR JARs or QUI GONS!  I could fill a bucket with those figs from my
collection alone... <G>

It could also have various torsos and legs so we could put the
various "uniques" into the "outfits" from the various films.

All told it could have several hundred complete minifigs, with various weapons
and extra pieces.

-Bryan