 Star Wars / 7750
Re: TLG and Minifig Scale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 11:25:15 GMT

Gotta remember all those pod racers.  Theres plenty of those to go on.  Also,
they can make lots of the set already out in UCS scale(the more I think of a
UCS Naboo fighter, the more I think how cool that would look).

...Never even thought of a UCS naboo fighter, that would be cool! just think of the chrome
and yellow plates they could put in it :-)

...you can go back to ignoring me now...

wubwub
stephen f roberts
wamalug guy  (http://wamalug.org)
Jain's Guide (http://wildlink.com/lego/jain)