 Star Wars / 7737
Re: TLG and Minifig Scale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 21:19:48 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jason Fabisch writes:
Ship.

Keeping in mind how they butchered the Infiltrator, I can see your point on a
Corvette or the Nubian.  However, I have yet to see Lego make a System set
larger than $100.  Technic, yes, UCS, yes, but not system.

I have.  The first thing that came to my mind when you said that was the
Monoral Transport Base.  Also, trains tend to be about $140.

--Josh