 Star Wars / 7733
  TLG and Minifig Scale

So Lego has stayed roughly with minifig scale so far... yes, but I think that that is incidental to their REAL mandate which is sticking to a scale in which you can stick minifigs in the model and play with it. I'll bet we DO see an ISD, comparable (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: TLG and Minifig Scale

In lugnet.starwars, Thad Jantzi writes: Also... correct me if I'm wrong, isn't the MTT way (...) I just watched it the other day. In actuality, the MTT is pretty close in overall size. The upper section on the one in the movie was longer in (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: TLG and Minifig Scale

In lugnet.starwars, Jason Fabisch writes: Ship. (...) I have. The first thing that came to my mind when you said that was the Monoral Transport Base. Also, trains tend to be about $140. --Josh (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: TLG and Minifig Scale

(...) ...Never even thought of a UCS naboo fighter, that would be cool! just think of the chrome and yellow plates they could put in it :-) ...you can go back to ignoring me now... wubwub stephen f roberts wamalug guy ((URL) Guide ((URL) the (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)