 Star Wars / 7706
Re: Canadians ordered UCS from S@H?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 23:22:27 GMT

Michael Jorgensen wrote:

Anyone ordered the UCS X-Wing from S@H (LEGO Direct) in Canada yet?

If so, please tell me what the total cost was in Canadian dollars and break it
down for me (i.e. price, tax, duty, brokerage fees, etc.)

I am getting itchy for it and can't wait too much longer for my local retailer
to get it.  But I'll wait if S@H proves too much compared to retail + GST/PST.

On a related note:

Anyone able to pre-order the SW minifig packs yet from S@H yet??

There is no duty or anything like that. If you are in Canada just order it. It's
US Price + 7%GST=total  That's all you pay.

Dean
(He who buys the most, spends the most)
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html