 Local / Canada / 429
428  |  430
Subject:
Canadians ordered UCS from S@H?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 13:22:32 GMT

Anyone ordered the UCS X-Wing from S@H (LEGO Direct) in Canada yet?

If so, please tell me what the total cost was in Canadian dollars and break it
down for me (i.e. price, tax, duty, brokerage fees, etc.)

I am getting itchy for it and can't wait too much longer for my local retailer
to get it.  But I'll wait if S@H proves too much compared to retail + GST/PST.

On a related note:

Anyone able to pre-order the SW minifig packs yet from S@H yet??