 Star Wars / 752
Re: Some sets I'd like to see
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 23:25:05 GMT

Ryan Dennett writes:
<snipped some cool ideas>
(1) Cockpit seating 4, lounge w/chess board, Cargo bay, some
compartments, smuggling compartments would be really cool, price of
-$100.

Hmm... Milenium Falcon... That is a set I think could be done realistically at
minifig scale, and if it were to hit the size and quality of the big pirate
ships... well, let's just say I'm slavering... :)

The other set I want to see, and I'd be happy if this was the only other Star
Wars set produced, would be a Model Team Slave-1.

One of those puppies would sit on my shelf to be admired, and the other 5
would get devoured for parts ;)

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/