 Star Wars / 749
Re: Some sets I'd like to see
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 22:51:18 GMT

Eric Kingsley writes:

Does anyone know what set will be in the next wave?  Other than the yellow
ship from Episode I.

Check out the thread at:
http://lugnet.com/news/display.cgi?lugnet.starwars:366

Personally, I'd love to see:

TIE Interceptor
AT-ST
AT-AT
Brown Jawa bucket, and all previously suggested SW theme buckets

Obviously, they could produce minifig sets ad infinitum. I just hope they have
some with only generic characters, i.e. storm troopers and officer.
(Personally, I'm not a big minifig fan, though. I have too damn many, relative
to my useful building pieces.)

But what I REALLY want to see is Llando Calrisian (sp?) as the first Black lego
person.

There's a lot to be said for the idea of yellow as a generic, racialy
nonspecific skin tone, but that concept was kind of lost once they moved beyond
the classic smileys.

Josh Spaulding
http://members.tripod.com/~josh_spaulding