 Star Wars / 759
Re: Some sets I'd like to see
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 01:24:18 GMT

That would be cool! An Idea book and buckets of bricks. Build a to scale
Echo Base :) Now that would be impresive, I mean real impresive. Echo
Base And Endor. My two favorite localities in that order. Just think of
all the cool LSW models in the background for the instructions. I could
go on and on & on & on, well you get the point, right?!?

Ryan
"Build or build not, there is no try." - Lego Master Yoda

P.S. If only Lego would make every vehicle and we all had an unlimited
supply of cash[and building/display space] :) I guess I better try to
find some extra jobs this summer to take up the time school is now, or
I'm never going to get all the sets. probly wont anyway.

Ben Gatrelle wrote:

Ryan Dennett writes:
These are some Star Wars sets I would like to see made eventualy. Which
of these sets would you others most like to see??
<clip set wish-list>

How about a Star Wars Idea book??