 Star Wars / 750
Re: Some sets I'd like to see
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 22:50:42 GMT

Eric Kingsley wrote:

I know I would by some bigger sets.

Does anyone know what set will be in the next wave?  Other than the yellow ship
from Episode I.

Sets I would like to see.

Millennium Falcon
AT AT
AT ST
A-Wing
E-Wing - From the Star Wars Books

Which books have the E-Wing??

Tie Fighter (Standard)

Oh, Yeh :)

Tie Bomber
That would be cool. How about the one from Rebel Assault 2?!?! That
would be awesome

One other note.  In reading many Star Wars books including X-wing.  I find many
color variations on the X-wing so I now I will probably experiment with a few
of these variations myself.

Didn't some have red?

Ryan
"Build or build not, there is no try" Lego Master Yoda