 Star Wars / 744
Re: Some sets I'd like to see
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 22:01:06 GMT

Interesting that the (current) SW sets top at 50.00USD, and even the
second wave only has one set rated above $50.00.  I'd think Star Wars is
one area TLG could make *huge* sets, and still a million of them.

BTW, the one minifig set I want to see is one with the major characters
who aren't in a building set.  Of course, I'll only need one of them...

Steve