 Star Wars / 7292
Re: SW mini-fig 3-pack OFFICIAL set numbers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 14:23:41 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Dave Lovelace writes:

So the mysterious baby-faced character in the black robe, with an image of
Palpatine behind him, is actually Luke.  I want this one most of all, since
the
backing card seems like it's done in error.

...probably an error by the marketing department, however.  I doubt the actual
set will ship with a photo of the Emperor for Luke's stand.

It is possible they intend for it to be Luke standing in front of the Emperor
to make it a sort of movie "mini-scene." I don't think they meant the photo of
the Emperor to be a depiction of the minifig in front of the photo, since five
of the six show no characters at all but rather background scenery. Perhaps
they put Luke in front of the Emperor to differentiate the Luke backdrop from
the Emperor minifig's, which depicts the empty throne room.

Andrew