 Star Wars / 7325
Re: SW mini-fig 3-pack OFFICIAL set numbers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2000 17:22:24 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Coby Bassett writes:

  (Hey, I just imagined their job for a moment and got myself all riled up.
Play along with me for a moment if you will...

  "Marketing guys, we have a mission for you: We need you to play with these
brand new toys that nobody else has even seen before and take pictures of
them. Whaddya say? Are you up to the challenge?"

  Not that I'm jealous or anything!

  All apologies to AFOL's in Marketing... )

Nevertheless, they could mix in a SW enthusiast in the marketing team.  These
kind of errors really annoy me - just like last night - I'm watching a PBS
special that displays a graphical map with Alexandria, Egypt about as far west
as Morocco, or when I see advertisements with maps of my state having the cities
in the wrong locations.  Sheesh, mix in an atlas.