 Star Wars / 7290
7289  |  7291
Subject:
SW mini-fig 3-pack OFFICIAL set numbers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 12:29:49 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Mark Herzberg writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Ahui Herrera writes:
I just visited the bricks to bothans websites and became aware of that LEGO
will be selling two minifigure 3-pack sets.
Set #1: Solo, Fett and Luke #WTY4080
Set #2: Emperor Palpatine, Vader and Maul #WTY4081

The website has a picture of them.  My question is what is the LEGO # for • these
sets?  Is it 4080 and 4081 resepectaly?  These are exclusives to Star wars
insider right now, does anyone know where S@H will have them?
thanks

Am I the only one that thinks these just might be fake sets? I know that Darth
Vader is hard to find and all and appears in only one set, but this seems
suspicious.

Just got off the phone with S@H (had to order the 7181 and 7190...dang, I hate
waiting for payday), and asked about these mini-figs.

The are real, they just aren't being backordered from TLC yet.  I've read about
how they'll be cheaper from S@H than they are on starwars.com, but this can't
be confirmed, since the only info in S@H's computer is set numbers and names.

That's right, we have official set numbers.  I don't have official set names
for these 3-mini-fig assortments, but rather simply what the operator told me.

3340, {Darth Maul, The Emporer, Darth Vader}
3341, {Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Boba Fett}

So the mysterious baby-faced character in the black robe, with an image of
Palpatine behind him, is actually Luke.  I want this one most of all, since the
backing card seems like it's done in error.

Dave (jot and jab)

xxxxxxxxxxxxx