 Star Wars / 6615
  Re: Star Wars Minifig Packs - Thoughts

I tend to agree with you Kevin. Once a minifig is clasiified as a condtruction toy and not an action figure then it shouldn't matter whether it is part of a big set or a small set. As an aside...while there is obviously some competition between (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars Minifig Packs - Thoughts

(...) Of course, the question then becomes: How many people would buy a Star Destroyer set for $100 to get stormtrooper minifigs if you could get 'em for $5 in a minifig-pack? -JDF (24 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars Minifig Packs - Thoughts

(...) I've been a Star Wars fan as long as I can remember. When the new Power of the Force II (PotF2) figs came out, I got really caught up in trying to get all of them and all the vehicles, etc. When the Micro Machines "Action Fleet" toys started (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars Minifig Packs - Thoughts

I would have to totally disagree with Christopher on this one! Hasbro's Action Figures are completely different then Lego's mini figures. The lego are somewhat comical, whereas, the Kenner line is meant to be more articulate, deatiled, and accurate (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars Minifig Packs - Thoughts

(...) It might have something to do with the LEGO Star Wars toys being great *toys*, and not just great *Star Wars* toys. I wouldn't buy Hasbro junk, except *maybe* for their Star Wars junk. LEGO, OTOH, I buy a lot of that. What's that? You think (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars Minifig Packs - Thoughts

Adam, I am not certain with which part of my statement you are disagreeing. I said two things. 1. Minifigs are not action figures and since they are catagorized as construction toys LEGO can sell them however they wish, in sets or as a set of (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars Minifig Packs - Thoughts

(...) I'm going to assume you mean me, not Christopher. (...) <snip> (...) Except, of course, that they are both Star Wars toys, and there is some crossover in the lines. There are many more casual collectors (who buy a few things that relate to (...) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars Minifig Packs - Thoughts

(...) "People spent $X on LEGO Star Wars figures" "People spent $Y on Hasbro Star Wars figures" "$X is more than $Y" (or "$X is less than $Y") See? It's easy. Steve (24 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)