 Star Wars / 6395
  Re: Feelings over 2000 sets . . .My $.02 worth

I am sooo glad this topic has come up! I work in a commission only job and only buy lego when my paycheck has been more then minimum expenses. The past few months have been on the low side and I have been kicking myself for want of the new Arctic (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Feelings over 2000 sets . . .My $.02 worth

(...) These sets are really awesome looking! the dinosaurs look really good and nicely articulated, I wish they were more articulated, but they still look so cool I hardly care. Did you get a good look at the stegosaurus? It has a paint scheme on (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Feelings over 2000 sets . . .My $.02 worth

(...) Explorer (...) Uh... NO! Don't get me wrong, it is not as good as it could be, but this set is very good. I plan on getting at least 2 dozen for parts. (...) I don't really know what you mean here. (...) You mean perfectly, right? An A-Wing (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Feelings over 2000 sets . . .My $.02 worth

(...) I have to agree. This set isn't as good as it could be and a lot of the MOCS I've seen are better and could have been done by Lego and still have been in the $15-$20 price range. However, I still feel it ranks a few notches above "sucks". (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.starwars)