 Star Wars / 6338
  Re: Imperial Guards (was: Re: Sir Steve interviews someone from Lego)

(...) I don't care what they call it, I just want that ship. ^_^ It's one of my two favourite Star Wars vehicles (the other being the AT-AT). (24 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Imperial Guards (was: Re: Sir Steve interviews someone from Lego)

(...) know (...) No no you missed my point. A lambda-class shuttle would be the only set (under TLG/C's idiotic idea of only making SW vehicles,) that could give us an Emperor and Royal gaurd(x6) figs. I hope they don't instead put some rebel scum (...) (24 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Imperial Guards (was: Re: Sir Steve interviews someone from Lego)

(...) Aaaah, that would be very cool (the Emperor/Royal Guards). Lets hope that they don't do the Han/Chewie/Leia/Luke/3p0 crew. (24 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Vehicle year/building year? (Was: Imperial Guards (was: Re: Sir Steve interviews someone from Lego)

In lugnet.starwars, Mike Petrucelli writes: [snip] (...) [snip] Is this an observation or a quote? It's true enough as an observation, since the static architecture (buildings and the like) has been very minimal in the Star Wars sets to date. I (...) (24 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Vehicle year/building year? (Was: Imperial Guards (was: Re: Sir Steve interviews someone from Lego)

(...) There would probobly be a set at a price point between $29.99 and $99.99, perhaps a $64.99 set. Also there will probobly be more UCS stuff, perhaps some ep1 stuff? UCS naboo fighter and sith infiltrator? -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (...) (24 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Vehicle year/building year? (Was: Imperial Guards (was: Re: Sir Steve interviews someone from Lego)

(...) Merely an observation (...) to (...) When I was younger I always thought the 'Greet the Emporer' scene with the 6 guards was coolest scene in the movies which at that point only consisted of the latter 2. I never saw the first movie till I was (...) (24 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Vehicle year/building year? (Was: Imperial Guards (was: Re: Sir Steve interviews someone from Lego)

(...) Exactly. It's that, and one other thing: How many movies do you see the Millenium Falcon in? X-Wing fighters? TIE fighters? How many movies do you see the base at Yavin 4 in? And at that, how many scenes bother to show it? The action was on (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Vehicle year/building year? (Was: Imperial Guards (was: Re: Sir Steve interviews someone from Lego)

(...) Excellent points...especially about Jabba's palace. I for one don't want Lego to produce anything that relies on juniorized pieces. I'd rather not have (see) any set that will leave me sour over its poor construction, design, parts selection, (...) (24 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)