 Star Wars / 6047
Re: Custom Hoth Luke
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 06:58:25 GMT

Bryan:

Welcome to the dialogue!  I was looking at one of my Jar Jar figures last
night,

Thanks!  Glad to be here!

and a thought/question struck me: Are Jar Jar's hands the only non-yellow • flesh-
color hands that have been produced?  As far as I know, they are.  Anyone?  On
another note, I'd like to express the same sentiment that has been offered
around Lugnet that we have far too many Jar Jar characters.  However, I'm much
more satisfied with this fig if I imagine that it is a general Gungan, instead
of Jar Jar.  (I rather like the average Gungan warrior.)

That depends on what type of a mini-fig you are making... if you were to make a
Greedo for instance, the green hands would be flesh-colored...  As far as
strict LEGO sets go though, I believe yellow and the tan "Jar Jar" hands are
the only flesh colors...  The brown hands are certainly a "real-world" flesh
color (more real world than the yellow in fact...) but they have not been used
by TLG as flesh (unfortunately... hopefully we'll get a Lando or Mace
Windu minifig though...)

Bryan