 Star Wars / 6044
Re: Custom Hoth Luke
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Bryan Hodges writes:
In lugnet.starwars, David Simmons writes:
I'm currently using the Hoth Trooper torso with gray arms and white hands,
gray pelvis, the same helmet except with dark gray goggles, and Tatoinne
Luke's legs just because they're more textured.  Anyone got any more
accurate suggestions (my question mark key is broken!).

here's how I made mine:
luke head (not obi-wans!)
Hoth soldier hat
hoth soldier torso
white arms and hands
beige legs (includes the underwear part :)

He may not be perfect, but he's more colour accurate than anything else I've
seen

Dave

I used a blue Arctic hood with a blue torso, white gloves, grey legs and an
Arctic head to make a Hoth Han...

This is the same idea I used for mine, except I used black instead of blue