 Star Wars / 6035
Re: Custom Hoth Luke
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 16:39:38 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Bryan Hodges writes:
In lugnet.starwars, David Simmons writes:
I'm currently using the Hoth Trooper torso with gray arms and white hands,
gray pelvis, the same helmet except with dark gray goggles, and Tatoinne
Luke's legs just because they're more textured.  Anyone got any more
accurate suggestions (my question mark key is broken!).

Dave

I used a blue Arctic hood with a blue torso, white gloves, grey legs and an
Arctic head to make a Hoth Han...  I also mixed one of my million spare Jar
Jar Torsos + Legs with some yellow arms and a Tattooine Luke head + hair to
make a Degobah Luke.  I've also got a "Stormtrooper," ghost-Kenobi, and
minifig size IG-88 and Droideka made with regular pieces.  I'm going to put up
some pictures soon, I'll post the site when I do.

BTW: Howdy!  I'm a long-time reader first time poster, Lugnet is great!

Bryan:

Welcome to the dialogue!  I was looking at one of my Jar Jar figures last night,
and a thought/question struck me: Are Jar Jar's hands the only non-yellow flesh-
color hands that have been produced?  As far as I know, they are.  Anyone?  On
another note, I'd like to express the same sentiment that has been offered
around Lugnet that we have far too many Jar Jar characters.  However, I'm much
more satisfied with this fig if I imagine that it is a general Gungan, instead
of Jar Jar.  (I rather like the average Gungan warrior.)