 Star Wars / 6038
Re: Custom Hoth Luke
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 16:57:14 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Eric Lind writes:

I missed the "flesh-color" part.  Doh!  Ignore me, I'm unobservant today.

In lugnet.starwars, James Simpson writes:
Bryan:

Welcome to the dialogue!  I was looking at one of my Jar Jar figures last • night,
and a thought/question struck me: Are Jar Jar's hands the only non-yellow • flesh-
color hands that have been produced?  As far as I know, they are.  Anyone? • On
another note, I'd like to express the same sentiment that has been offered
around Lugnet that we have far too many Jar Jar characters.  However, I'm • much
more satisfied with this fig if I imagine that it is a general Gungan, • instead
of Jar Jar.  (I rather like the average Gungan warrior.)

Black is out there, as is blue and red.  I forget where I got the black from
(probably Castle) and the blue and red came from old Space sets.