 Star Wars / 548
Re: Can some confirm Piece????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 05:19:37 GMT

Kevin Johnston writes:

Hmmm.  I don't know of any scalpers that hang onto their stock for five years

<snip>

...they will simply move on, not hang about for five
years.

<snip again>

Pardon me, but, in case it's not already clear, I'm getting a bit of cognitive
dissonance here.  You're concerned about scalpers beating you to the punch

<snip>

... yet you're eagerly looking forward to significant
profits (from stock you're not going to build...) in 2-3 years time?

As you note above, scalpers don't hold them that long... that's the difference
between "scalping" and "speculating".

For the record, I'm not defending it, just pointing out the difference.

eric