 Star Wars / 549
548  |  550
Subject:
Life size R2-D2/Executor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 09:31:36 GMT

Hmm.  Maybe that should have said Executor/Life size R2-D2... the way I have it
implies a life-size Executor... on the other hand, it looks to be about as big
as the model used in filming...

Anyway, TheForce.net has posted some images taken from German TV of the
International Toy Show in Nurnburg.  They're pretty nice...

I wonder how much that Executor set is going to be when they release it?  I
hope they size it up to minifig scale, though...

eric