 Star Wars / 525
Re: Can some confirm Piece????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 20:00:15 GMT

Hello I need to know for sure with photo backing or someone who has the • set.
That the #7130 snowspeeder set, cantains 2X2 medium slope CORNER bricks in
Light gray(also called convex). I was told it does but cant find pictures • to
support it. Please help if possible.

It is rather difficult to see, but if you look closely at the front of the
speeder you'll see them to the left and right of the nose.

If you look at

http://funplay.lego.com/starwars/B-7130_800x600.jpg

you can see them, and they are in the bacvkground of

http://funplay.lego.com/starwars/F-7130_800x600.jpg

but it's clearer in

http://funplay.lego.com/starwars/F-7130_800x600.jpg

Cheers