 Star Wars / 517
Re: Can some confirm Piece????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 22:35:25 GMT

On Mon, 15 Feb 1999 16:56:06 GMT, cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com (Mike Stanley) wrote:

Rob Farver <rfarver@rcn.com> wrote:
On Mon, 15 Feb 1999 14:10:12 GMT, "Doyle Nelson" <dnelson@ixpres.com> wrote:

Hello I need to know for sure with photo backing or someone who has the set.
That the #7130 snowspeeder set, cantains 2X2 medium slope CORNER bricks in
Light gray(also called convex). I was told it does but cant find pictures to
support it. Please help if possible.

It is rather difficult to see, but if you look closely at the front of the
speeder you'll see them to the left and right of the nose.

Wow, if that's the case Doyle ought to be set.  I think he was
offering $3.00 each for those bricks before - now he can order that
set for $6.75 and have all those other pieces to trade/sell off.

That's if he can find them for $6.75.  Hopefully they will be readily available
and not scarfed up by all the Star Wars collectors.  I too will be looking for
lots of these for the same reason.  I'll probably also be seeking out multiple
X-Wings for the gray inside corners.

Rob

|  Rob Farver - rfarver@rcn.com             |
http://www.farver.com/lego/              |