 Star Wars / 5310
Re: Scale?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 05:40:49 GMT

"Tim Saupé" <tgsaupe@aol.com> writes:
I think I heard someone once say that a good guide for scale is 3.5
studs per foot.  Is that right?

For minifig scale, 3.5 studs per *meter* probably works pretty well.  I
tend to stick with approx. 1 stud per foot (not that I ever calculate
dimensions).
--Bram

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
Try it today - there's no risk!  For your FREE software, visit:
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.