 Star Wars / 5113
  Re: Why not wait

(...) I'd have preferred Milli Vanilli music over that ridiculous Ewok nonsense. For that matter, I've preferred Rob and Fab themselves over the stupid teddy bears, but we all know the George-wanted-wookie...ave-worked story. (...) I've said this (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Why not wait

(...) You know, Rob and Fab would've been cool to watch -- esp. with the casualities they'd've taken during the battle. ;-) (...) Well... Before ROTJ was released, everyone and their dog was oohing and aahing over Fett, based upon the few minutes he (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Why not wait

(...) Nah, they'd probably have acted like they'd been injured, but it would really have been someone else. (...) That's interesting, especially considering the superultramegaheavy-duty marketing push they gave Darth Maul, who likewise had about 2 (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Why not wait

(...) The running joke among my friends is that the Stupid Little Spacemonkey ("Blarp" from Lost in Space) should have had a meter over his head, ringing up the number of dollars from the SFX budget that were going to animating very second he was on (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Why not wait

(...) Watching the previews or end credits or something (I don't remember - I *tried* to put that movie out of my mind), you see that the Spacemonkey grows up to be a big monstrous space monkey when they cross continuums. But either they ran out of (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Why not wait

(...) Ran out of time is most likely -- I know they certainly were frantically rendering scenes for it on the supercomputer here at BU only three weeks before it was in theatres. (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)