 Star Wars / 4588
  Re: MF Challenge!

J-Men HQ <jmen@visi.net> wrote in message news:FLCK22.M8x@lugnet.com... (...) It's actually quite easy if your minifigs don't mind "getting a little closer." You can put minifigs side by side (w/ no studs between them if you lean on forward and put (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MF Challenge!

<snip> (...) If I were a betting man (and I am not) I would bet NO. Mostly because they rest of the ship seems so stripped down that I can't imagine a cannon on the underside. Especially because it would probably interfere with the large, clunky, (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MF Challenge!

(...) If you mean a matching one on the bottom I'd say probably not. I do think the landspeeder fix could work. It DOES look like the side bricks are NOT thin walls, but what about getting the 'fig up high enough so that his arms rest on top of (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MF Challenge!

(...) you (...) might (...) I actually did just that last night.... I didn't care for it. Like you said... too cozy. (...) My only other concern with the cockpit piece is where the bottom studs are located. If they placed them along the bottom, like (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)