 Star Wars / 4293
Re: Check out the SW website!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 15:18:45 GMT

On 10/28/1999, at 9:47 AM, Eric Kingsley wrote:
She looks like something we would find down at Revere Beach just nort of
Boston.  (A full can of hair spray and leather).  I was looking in the
background and I could have sworn I saw her Hells Angel boyfriend waiting • with
his Harley so they could get to the next Biker Convention.

LOL :)

Not what I would have pictured Mara as at all and she is one of the few
characters that I like from the Books.

I almost puked when I saw that picture. The Lucas Arts' Mara, like I
said is 20x better. Just go to the JK II MOTS page on their site. She
actually looks cool, but this person, well that's a whole nother story...

Ryan