 Star Wars / 4292
4291  |  4293
Subject:
Tattoine Rebel Soldier :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 15:14:17 GMT

I was messing around with my SW figs, trying to make cool Rebel
Soldiers. I came up with this one. It would make a good desert
soldier.
Tan legs, brown hips, Hoth Soldier torso, tan arms, any color hands,
brown backpack(from old Imp Armada sets), any head, brown pilot's
helmet(the one that's used in the SW sets), any color visor preferably
black or brown.
Try it and tell me what you think. You can also use tan hips, but I
thought that the brown added to it(kind of like with Eric's forest
trooper)

Ryan