 Star Wars / 4267
4266  |  4268
Subject:
Check out the SW website!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 23:49:23 GMT

http://www.starwars.com/episode-i/news/index.html#mara

Check out this page, and tell me that whoever came up with that
is a pathetic person and not fit to be have anything to do with
Star Wars. I mean Dark Forces II MOTS Mara looks like 20X
better than that and she was comuter designed. Couldn't they
have found someone that looked a little more like her??

Ryan