 Star Wars / 4275
Re: Check out the SW website!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 13:46:17 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Ryan Dennett writes:
http://www.starwars.com/episode-i/news/index.html#mara

Check out this page, and tell me that whoever came up with that
is a pathetic person and not fit to be have anything to do with
Star Wars. I mean Dark Forces II MOTS Mara looks like 20X
better than that and she was comuter designed. Couldn't they
have found someone that looked a little more like her??

She looks like something we would find down at Revere Beach just nort of
Boston.  (A full can of hair spray and leather).  I was looking in the
background and I could have sworn I saw her Hells Angel boyfriend waiting with
his Harley so they could get to the next Biker Convention.

Not what I would have pictured Mara as at all and she is one of the few
characters that I like from the Books.

Eric

Remove ".nospam" when replying by E-mail

The New England LEGO Users Group.
http://www.nelug.org/