 Star Wars / 4276
Re: Model team tie question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 14:15:13 GMT

Another good question is why are they carrying 71-- series numbers?
Model team models are 55-- series. And don't bite back and say "'cause they're
star wars". Think, the droid developers kit, clearly star wars, has a 91--
series number, just like the other mindstorms kits.

My theory is that although we call these Model Team that they are not trully
model team.  I thought I read somewhere that these were going to be some sort
of "Limited Edition" or "Collectors Series" models.  So these may not fit in
the current struction they may be a new line all together.

Also, if the picture is correct, the TIE is only marginly wider than DV's TIE.
What's going on here?

And finally, what exactly is meant but limited edition?

I would guess it means it is going to be hard to find and expensive.

Eric Kingsley

Remove ".nospam" when replying by E-mail

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/