 Star Wars / 4277
4276  |  4278
Subject:
Prices of 2000 Star Wars sets.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 14:49:42 GMT

Compare the new pictures with what we have so far.  Here are my
approximate guesses.

Desert Skiff $6 (Land Speeder, Droid Fighter)
The Gungan Patrol $10 (Speeder Bikes, Naboo Swamp)
Flash Speeder $15 (Anikins Pod)
A-Wing $15 (Ditto)
Slave I $30 (X-wing, Sith Infiltrator)
B-Wing $40 (This might go to $50 depending on how many parts the Rebel
Control Center uses  i.e. Y-wing/Darth's Tie, Gungan Sub)

Now about that rummor of an AT-ST ($20 maybe?) of course TLG will no
doubt ruin it by putting Chewie and 2 ewoks in it instead of imperials.
What would be perfect is to put all of them in.  Well I can dream can't
I. :-)
--
-Lord Insanity

"A little nonsense now and then, relished by the wisest men"

Visit me at:  http://members.tripod.com/~LordInsanity