 Star Wars / 4280
Re: Prices of 2000 Star Wars sets.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 16:02:38 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Christopher Lannan writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Jason Fabisch writes:

Now about that rummor of an AT-ST ($20 maybe?) of course TLG will no
doubt ruin it by putting Chewie and 2 ewoks in it instead of imperials.
What would be perfect is to put all of them in.  Well I can dream can't
I. :-)
--

ATST rumor I feel was due to the pic on the back of 8001 Battle Droid.  It
includes instructions for making a Technic ATST.  I do not foresee a System

Jason F.

Another exception- several space shuttle system sets and the technic set

Chris

Where was this rumor posted/come from about the AT-ST? Something new today?

Travis