 Star Wars / 4271
Re: Check out the SW website!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 00:23:29 GMT

Dennett <dennett@agate.net> wrote:
Star Wars. I mean Dark Forces II MOTS Mara looks like 20X
better than that and she was comuter designed. Couldn't they
have found someone that looked a little more like her??

Yeah, this one doesn't seem to have "shimmery" hair. (As do a lot of
characters in Zahn's SW books, according to his description. A master of
evocative prose, that Timothy Zahn.)