 Star Wars / 4238
Re: Some news, thoughts and questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 09:09:55 GMT

"Ralph Döring" <doe@gmx.de> writes:

The Battledroid is available in Germany for 59.99 DM at all Vedes
stores.

This is the 8001, right?

    http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=8001

I learned that this was available (some places) in the UK for approx £20
as well.

I find this price a tad expensive.  I mean, the 8001 doesn't really seem
to have that many parts.  Perhaps twice as many parts as a Slizer?  Or
perhaps I'm misjudging the size of the droid.

I'll be looking forward to the launch of the 8002 Destroyer Droid, BTW,
as it seems to be extraordinary good for Technic parts.

Fredrik
--
http://www.math.uio.no/~fredrigl/technic/