 Star Wars / 4213
Re: Idea: Boycott the falcon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 04:12:41 GMT

We should boycott that crap piece of junk that TLG is trying to pass off
as a replica of one of the greatest fictional spacecraft of all time.

Yeah! Then when we're done and LEGO hasn't sold any, they'll throw their
arms up in the air and say "Hey, obviously there is no interest in Star Wars
legos... let's scrap the whole line!"

I don't know about you, but I'm grateful for what I can get!

Geoff