 Star Wars / 4216
Re: Idea: Boycott the falcon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 06:05:53 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Geoff Hardy writes:
We should boycott that crap piece of junk that TLG is trying to pass off
as a replica of one of the greatest fictional spacecraft of all time.

Yeah! Then when we're done and LEGO hasn't sold any, they'll throw their
arms up in the air and say "Hey, obviously there is no interest in Star Wars
legos... let's scrap the whole line!"

I don't know about you, but I'm grateful for what I can get!

Geoff

I agree, atleast we finaly have real light sabres, not to mention
smoked canopies, slopes, engines, wings, figs, guns ect... all
these new elements come from these new sets. Anyways, what fun is it
to build a Lego set, if it is already perfect?  The modifying is the
fun part!!!  But, I would still like to see better design work in there
sets.  And these junorized, almost single use pieces are a let down to
the consumer who they claim want to promote creativity!!!

Joel McKale
jmckale@home.com