 Star Wars / 4151
Re: Idea: Boycott the falcon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 24 Oct 1999 01:08:29 GMT

Well, I think this falcon picture has created quite an uproar.  I am confident
this is not the final product.  Of the sets i've seen on the outer rim site,
only half were on the rebelscum site.  The rebelscum pictures are from an
actual lego catalog whereas the outer rim pics look like cheap polaroids.
Also, most of the parts on the falcon appear to be regularly available.  The
saucer sections can be found on the alien avenger set.  I can't tell about the
cockpit thought.  I think there is more to come as far as the true falcon set
is concerned.
In lugnet.starwars, Jonathan Wilson writes:
We should boycott that crap piece of junk that TLG is trying to pass off
as a replica of one of the greatest fictional spacecraft of all time.