 Star Wars / 4212
Re: Current Projects?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 00:57:57 GMT

Um, I thought it was, I made a Z-95 in LEOCad and posted jpegs on my
website, but noone has commented, so the project is halted.  Right now
I'm trying to get the Assult Gunboat figured out.  :)

Jeff Stembel wrote:

Hey, anyone working on any interesting Star Wars projects?  My vast
construction yard is trying to construct an AT-PT.  'Tis coming along
suprisingly well, and I probably would've finished last night, if my
inspiration hadn't hit at 11:30pm.  Stupid bedtimes!  :(

Anyways, as soon as I finish, I'll try to get some photos posted within a week!
jmbrown@mines.edu
http://www.pcisys.net/~jmbrown/