 Star Wars / 3645
    Ben's Lego Millennium Falcon is done. —Ben Fleskes
   Well I'm finally finished and my webpage is updated. Time to move on to other projects and await pictures of the LEGO Millennium Falcon rumored for release next year. I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but maybe the Lucas people will hold the (...) (25 years ago, 29-Sep-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Ben's Lego Millennium Falcon is done. —Ralph Döring
     (...) The Lucas people or TLG ? I was very dissapointed of the Millenium Falcon they´d made for the action-figures about 20 (?) years ago. It seems out of shape. The designers of TLG are doing a much better work, BUT... the problem with the right (...) (25 years ago, 29-Sep-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Ben's Lego Millennium Falcon is done. —Eric Kingsley
     Ben, As allways nice job but, say it ain't so Ben "finished" eeek!!! I have never and probably will never say that a LEGO model is "finished" :) . Granted there will come times when modifications are few and far between but I allways look to improve (...) (25 years ago, 29-Sep-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Ben's Lego Millennium Falcon is done. —Shaun Sullivan
     Ever more stunning! Absolutely incredible job, Ben ... I love the new engine room. What an incredible project. *awestruck* Hmm, drool spots on the keyboard. Where'd those come from? Seriously, though, I hold your model up as one of the (if not *the* (...) (25 years ago, 29-Sep-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Ben's Lego Millennium Falcon is done. —Fredrik Glöckner
     (...) constructive critisism. But I would just like to say that what I enjoyed most with the model is the way Ben Fleskes has added texture to the hull by using various differend parts. Especially the side of the hull is full of different parts in a (...) (25 years ago, 29-Sep-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Ben's Lego Millennium Falcon is done. —David Simmons
   I want a tour so I can host this fabulous model for every Lego fan in the SF Bay Area to enjoy!! Dave (25 years ago, 29-Sep-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Ben's Lego Millennium Falcon is done. —Geoff Hardy
   My only question is: are you gonna have to buy all new pieces in order to build anything else?! (25 years ago, 23-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)