 Star Wars / 3649
Re: Ben's Lego Millennium Falcon is done.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 13:03:48 GMT

Ever more stunning!  Absolutely incredible job, Ben ... I love the new
engine room.  What an incredible project.  *awestruck*

Hmm, drool spots on the keyboard.  Where'd those come from?

Seriously, though, I hold your model up as one of the (if not *the*
prototypical) crowning achievements of minifig-scale modeling.
Fantastic work!  Someday you should offer an opportunity to let us visit
you and pay homage .. maybe even touch it?

Someday, I'll undertake the MF, and do my best to copy piece-by-piece
what you've done.  Well, you know what they say about imitation ... :)

Thanks for all of your effort!

Shaun

Ben Fleskes wrote:

Well I'm finally finished and my webpage is updated.  Time to move on to other
projects and await pictures of the LEGO Millennium Falcon rumored for release
next year.  I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but maybe the Lucas people will
hold the standards high.

Updated pictures and descriptions can be found at:

http://www.geocities.com/PicketFence/1438/falcon2.htm

Enjoy.  And as always, feedback is always welcome.

Ben Fleskes