 Star Wars / 3651
Re: Ben's Lego Millennium Falcon is done.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 13:24:52 GMT

"Ben Fleskes" <benfleskes@msn.com> writes:

http://www.geocities.com/PicketFence/1438/falcon2.htm

Of course, this model is so well done that it is hard to give any
constructive critisism.

But I would just like to say that what I enjoyed most with the model is
the way Ben Fleskes has added texture to the hull by using various
differend parts.  Especially the side of the hull is full of different
parts in a somewhat and seemingly "odd" and "random" fashion which gives
the model much life and credibility.  It is really encouraging to view
this aspect of the model, I think.

Fredrik