 Star Wars / 3647
Re: Ben's Lego Millennium Falcon is done.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 11:05:43 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Ben Fleskes writes:
Well I'm finally finished and my webpage is updated.  Time to move on to other
projects and await pictures of the LEGO Millennium Falcon rumored for release
next year.  I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but maybe the Lucas people will
hold the standards high.

The Lucas people or TLG ? I was very dissapointed of the Millenium Falcon
they´d made for the action-figures about 20 (?) years ago. It seems out of
shape. The designers of TLG are doing a much better work, BUT... the problem
with the right scale ! If you compare the scale of the Sith Inflitrator they´d
done to a possible Millenium Falcon, you can calculate the size it will be. I
have to do this at home and come back with an estimate/rumour  ;o)
But as someone else said, these models are toys and while playing you´re only
"pretending" it is the real thing. So I think size doesn´t matter. What we
really want to see is a Modell Team Falcon and there´s no better place to find
it than at:

http://www.geocities.com/PicketFence/1438/falcon2.htm

Enjoy.  And as always, feedback is always welcome.

Ben Fleskes

Wow ! The love and care for details is outstanding. Cool escapepods and
interior designs. The smaller the details the more I´m amazed. The cargo hold
with integrated loading arm is brilliant. The new concussion missile storage
cart is a great idea. I´ll copy that. Can´t wait to see you new projects. Any
hints what it´ll be ?