 Star Wars / 3648
Re: Ben's Lego Millennium Falcon is done.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 12:47:57 GMT

Ben,

As allways nice job but, say it ain't so Ben "finished" eeek!!!  I have never
and probably will never say that a LEGO model is "finished" :) .  Granted there
will come times when modifications are few and far between but I allways look
to improve on my designs.

I understand moving on to other projects but until I dismantal a model I
allways look to improve it.  Anyway exellent job and although I know you won't
be working on it any time soon I hope that some day you might look at it again
and say "wow what if I did this..."

My LEGO philosophy anyway.

Eric

Remove ".nospam" when replying by E-mail

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/

In lugnet.starwars, Ben Fleskes writes:
Well I'm finally finished and my webpage is updated.  Time to move on to other
projects and await pictures of the LEGO Millennium Falcon rumored for release
next year.  I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but maybe the Lucas people will
hold the standards high.

Updated pictures and descriptions can be found at:

http://www.geocities.com/PicketFence/1438/falcon2.htm

Enjoy.  And as always, feedback is always welcome.

Ben Fleskes