 Star Wars / 3633
Re: 2000 LEGO Star Wars and more!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 16:55:39 GMT

Actually, I went to the www.starwars.com to get the length, since I didn't • know
it offhand, so I guess 27 is the 'official' length? (not that it means too • much
in practice :) ) I happen to know AT-ATs pretty well but not the MF as • well...
I just knew that it would be longer than the height of an AT-AT...

    You've got to check out http://www.synicon.com.au/sw/mf/falcon.htm#index
for the most complete analysis of the MF ever made.  Approximately 33m is
the realistic length.