 Star Wars / 3615
3614  |  3616
Subject:
2000 LEGO Star Wars and more!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 26 Sep 1999 17:38:35 GMT

There are alot of rumors flying around that TLG. Heres what they (the girl I
talked to) said!

The would be stupid not to do a Falcon and when they do it will be around $100
and 1000 pieces. they need to keep the price down for the parents and kids,
plus collectors.

The sets will be out around March 2000.

As you probably know they really couldn't tell me much but this is what she
told me.

She didn't know anything about Slave 1 and the Bespin Cloud Car. If they do do
Slave one I'm geussing it will be in the $30 to $40 range and the Cloud Car
will probably be around $20 They need to do a AT-AT. Tooo bad it would be the
largest set ever done and would be probably be like $500. Oh, well I can hope!