 Star Wars / 3639
Re: 2000 LEGO Star Wars and more!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 20:40:39 GMT

On Mon, 27 Sep 1999 19:59:56 GMT, "David Eaton" <wpieaton@wpi.edu> wrote:

In lugnet.starwars, Steve Bliss writes:
On Mon, 27 Sep 1999 14:53:07 GMT, "David Eaton" <wpieaton@wpi.edu> wrote:

Millenium Falcon is roughly 27 meters long....

That's a bit short for the MF.  I believe the 'official' length is 30
meters, and independent analysis indicates that 36 would be a more fitting
minimum length.

Steve
just nitpicking the day away...

Leave it to me to get nitpicked after nitpicking others :)

Actually, I went to the www.starwars.com to get the length, since I didn't know
it offhand, so I guess 27 is the 'official' length? (not that it means too much
in practice :) ) I happen to know AT-ATs pretty well but not the MF as well...
I just knew that it would be longer than the height of an AT-AT...

Ack!  I've been counter-nitpicked!  Drat!

Hmm.  Let's just say that various sources give various lengths for the MF.

Steve